Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween

Today is the last day of October, also a Halloween's day, the time when spirits can contact with physical world. Before It was a traditional activities of the western and European, but now it becomes popular in many areas around the world including Japan.

Like this,the foreigner, exchange and Japanese students except me in my university wore different kind of costumes (Ghost,etc... ) and walked along Tenjin street to welcome Halloween.
It's was very very fantastic.

As yesterday was a birthday of a friend of mine, today We went to have dinner together at Bangladesh restaurant near the university and joined blowing birthday cake. This is the second time to celebrate birthday in the month, including mine. Next time will be in January.
Zahra, Happy Birthday To YOU!!

2 comments:

Barbie said...

Hi,

Yeah, this year I also joined Halloween, and I dressed as a CLOWN!!! My costume was pinky and I had red nose. Looked so stupid!!!

What was ur costume??? Devil???

Hana said...

Hello barbie,
Actually, I didn't dress up any fantastic costume, just wore normal cloth, then enjoyed with some friends. I may choose an alien one.
Where did u join? in Cam.? Oh, u are the young moderns, right?!!