Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Why ??

The last interview of Tokyu Scholar was held yesterday at EXCEL hotel in Shibuya. There were 5 interviewers and Izumi san as the master of the interview. The interview was done in group of 4 persons.
In my group there were Indonesian woman from Tokyo Uni. , Korean man from Uni. in Tsujigaoka (forgot his school name), and Chinese man from Asia Uni.
First, each interviewee had to introduce his/her self, then describe research plan ,future result and future plan after graduating from school for 3 minutes.

I was the third speaker. Sure, I mentioned all notice points. After each interviewee finished the speak, it was the term of interviewers to ask some questions else. They asked so many questions related to the Korean man of his research theme and 2 or 3 questions to the Chinese guy then 2 questions to the Indonesian, unfortunately they seems no impression on me. One miniute later an old interviewer got throught my document,talk slightly about my sibling that I have only sisters and lastly asked me why I came to study in Japan beside my sisters who are studying in Cam.
I feel so sad after the interview. I really don't understand why!! If they don't want to give me a scholar why they let me join the interview.

0 comments: