Thursday, March 02, 2006

miss call

Today i went to part time again. the work were the correction of goods price, modification of top pages, goods packing, kanri page updating and so on.

When I finished the work and be ready to leave the campany, I found 3 missed call in my mobile phone. 1 was from Ryugakusei Ka and the rest was from Yoshida San. They left the record messages. So that I could know who is called. the first calling was really important, but unfortunately I didn't realize the ringing tone. It was the information of scholar result which I'm waiting for. So I must call back tomorrow morning.
After taking shower I called back to Yoshida San, She just want to tell me about my interview at the last time. I feeled so glad to talk with her and she want to meet and talk with me and want me to be her friend. We mad an appointment on 3th 11 at Cafeteria at 1PM.

I had porridge with dried fish again. I'm so lazy of cooking. But I'm feel lack of power and vitamins right now. SO I need to go to bed now. Let's continue tomorrow again.

0 comments: