Saturday, January 12, 2008

Need Information

I plan to visit Cambodia the coming spring vacation before start working.
Now I'm going to reserve a flight, and still unclear and hesitate to decide an airline, yes sure because we have many choices related to the price, comfortableness, safety, waiting time and so on. I used to fly with Thai airway so many times and do like their services very much. Also Singapore airline too, 2 years ago, but I had to wait more than 5 hours at the airport till morning, I felt so tired and decide not to use it again unless they have short transfer time to Cam.
I'm thinking of 2 airlines, Thai airway and Asiana. As you know Thai's tickets are little bit expensive and I have to wait till someone cancel, right now it's already soldout and full.
So, another choice is Asiana airline, inexpensive and still have vacant seats.However, any anxiety occurs such as, "how safe it is?" I mean the flight from Seoul to Phnom Penh.
If anyone used to fly with the Asiana, please give me any comments about the aircraft, service, your impression and so on.
Gonna book next week.

5 comments:

k.srun said...

I have flied to Cambodia by Asiana from Fukuoka International Airport. I departed at around 11:30am and arrived in Incheon(Seoul) International Airport at 0:30pm. I waited for nearly 6 hours there and took the plane to P.P at about 6:30pm. The plane arrived in P.P at 10:50pm. Asiana's craft from JP to Seoul is an 8-row and a 6-row from Seoul to PP. The crafts are fairly balance that I got no airsick. The service was also good, but the food was not so delicious. There were two menu: normal one and spicy one.

For the return way, the departure time is 11:50pm and arrived in Seoul in the early morning. So you need to have breakfast in the airport if your waiting time for the flight to JP is long. For me, I waited for 4 hours for the flight to Fukuoka.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Hana said...

>Srun, thank you very much!!
How about the aircraft to PP?
It's is big, for how many passengers?

>CresceNet
Thanks for your words.
Nice to hear from you. Do u know Japanese?

k.srun said...

As our Phnom Penh International Airport is small, only small aricrafts can fly to Cambodia. As I remember, The craft was a 6-row one. I don't remember its capacity, sorry.

Hana said...

>Srun,
Big thanks for your informations. Unfortunately, I can't book that flighs hope to fly with Asiana air next visiting.
Do you have any plans during the Spring vacation?