Thursday, February 02, 2006

Simulation result

Today, I write research resume and ploted the simulation results. One graph is unclassified traffic, other is classified traffic. I showed the graphs to prof.,then he said that can u compare the 2 graphs? It was different from what u clained, isn't it? estimated error is decrease by classification, why right now the result is like this? It's serious problem ,he said. We had compared only each method results, never did a comparasion of unclassified and classified results at all. At that time I was really shock as i never think that that problem is occured at all.
Anyway, I don't give up my thought and the reality.Result is result, what important is conclusion.I'm sure that I was not wrong at all. I must be confident of myself.

Jap. prof asked me to collect Cam. education imformations as part time job. 100 hours from February to March. 2 times a week. 5 hours.

0 comments: