Saturday, September 30, 2006

Souvenirs from Brazil

These are the souvenirs of Brazil from my Japanese teacher. He went there for doing a research about education of the Japaneses.We can find the country form from this appearance. It's really pretty and cute with colorful dried flowers and yellow butterfly.
This T-shirt shows the style of Brazillians who like wearing a stylish and sporty clothes. It's really slim and fitting. I do like that so much. Thank Teacher (^_^) Sure!! The countries in South America are the best places where I wanna spend times if I can afford.

Caju & star fruits juice powder (`..`)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems that Brazil is as abundant in fruit as Cambodia. In Brazil, they are making fresh fruit juice from big frozen juice-blocks except orange and lemon. For orange or lemon juice, they squeeze juice from fruit. It's from my observation. Ah, they have corn juice! It's also super.