Thursday, January 26, 2006

Wet Hair

Last night,I took a shower late so my hair was a little bit wet and went to sleep.
This morning, after getting up, I looked at the mirror and saw my hair was disheveled and curly is because I didn't dry my hair last night was a bad habit that I have problem related to my hair is during combing,it comes off more and more?Specially during shampooing.How to save it!!

@@This is another talk about a Japanese female singer. She got married for 3 years. Even she's busy with her recording or appoitment or sth else, she must go home and take dinner with her husband. Why? Because,She need to communicate with her husband to understand each other. Missunderstanding may cause a problem till divorce.Her husband is the first man whom she falled in love and got married. They love each other for 13 years before the marriage. @@How romantic they are !!

0 comments: