Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Cloudy Day

Today,It 's cloudy and quite cold cuz of no sunshine.
I had the same menu as yesterday for breakfast and gonna to take lunch at cantine.
I start to write the structure of my research papers,yesterday Prof. accepted my Experimental result ,so i step to other process.The deadline comes soon(31th).It rests only 10 days.
Today I think much of my family and missed them so much.I always worry of my younger sister & parent(^..^)
I checked the Camera and IPOD NANO,I like Canon or Casio one.Casio has 7 functions ,bad holding.Canon has nearly the same function as my old Camera but the battery power is short.(I don't know how to express that word in English cuz i recently get used in Japanese,Only Japanese words are in my mind.Very bad factor for me.I'm really going to the unexpected way).My english becomes poor.I have to turn my mind back and be flexible to devide my language talent and knowledge.

0 comments: