Friday, January 20, 2006

Missed but safe

This morning ,I missed 34mn train but took 48mn and arrived at Uni. at 10:40,so it was safe,I wasn't late.Then,I attended a VLSI setting course.I was there but my mind was flying outside.I am not interested at all.

Sth related to research:
Today I just collected experimental results of Alpha learning with Momentum parameterse for both whole data and Classified data then plotted the graphs.
Prof. talked about my research,He asked again about the packet type and their percentage whether they correspond to the table in Gupta's paper or not.I didn't match that ,so I wasn't able to answer.This may make him think of my shortcoming.I must be ready to answer all.Unfortunately,I'm not.

In my Uni. there have a CENTA SHIKEN on Saturday and Sunday. The UEC teachers started preparing for the exam since friday afternoon. It seems calm and cold.

0 comments: