Tuesday, January 17, 2006

weak in coldness

Today,it's so cold with strong wind.No globe and winter hat make me feel frozen.I must check weather broadcast before leaving.Yesterday,I had a little bit shock of the weather.When i left my room and walked for a moment,it was raining so i had to go back and take umbrella.This made me miss the train and had to wait 30mn til next train coming and i spent nearly 1h40mn to reach my University.
Today i got up late.I had a slice of bread and Cambodia sausage with milk coffee.I like this menu so much and take it almost every day.
I always listen to FM80(Tokyo FM) during my self-preparation.Today SHIBATA(Radio DJ) talks about Earthquake 's emagency ,the way to escape and the preparation with earthquake.It make me to remember and be ready with earthquake well.As we don`t know when it will be happen.That is the problem(^:^).

0 comments: